I have an 8 pack
Nobody really pays too much attention when you're just training. When you start leaning down, the questions roll in:
- What's you're diet?
- What's you're abs routine?
- How do I get lean like that?
- I want you're abs!
First and foremost, these are my abs, get your own.
Second I don't train my abs, rarely do.
Third, my diet is pretty fucking strict, which will be required if you want to get lean enough to get shredded abs.
FOURTH, before you embark in your own personal journey to get lean and shredded, ask yourself these 3 things:
1. Why do you want to get abs in the first place? Bodybuilding show? Photoshoot? Personal goal? *This will be the reason you'll have to hang on to and will keep you moving forward.
2. How long do you want to stay shredded for? A weekend? A month? Couple of weeks?
*Being this lean and shredded is not sustainable. You're mind/body will continuously crash until you feed it properly.
3. Are you willing to sacrificed FOODS, time, social life, sex, and mental function/clarity to achieve your "I want abs" goal? *This takes an immense level of personal sacrifices to attain. I'm never quiet about it, I continue to post my struggles on my story. It's not easy, it's NOT FOR EVERYONE either. That's why question #1 is so important.
Today is a very special day. Today is my last day before I hit another milestone in my life. And damn, don't I make this transition look GOOD. I just made the realization today, I don't just have a six pack, I have a fucking distinct 8 pack! That made me happy 🙂 .
Good luck on y'all's personal goals. Good luck in y'all's fitness goals, life goals, and may you continue to pursue your own personal happiness.
I'm rooting for you.